The main purpose of the discipline groups is to look after the interest of the officials within that specific discipline group. The roles and responsibilities of each group include: –
• The allocation of officials to all scottishathletics championships.
• Making recommendations for chiefs and referees to other athletic events eg, league matches, open graded meetings & Scottish Schools’ events if requested.
• Allocation of a mentor for new officials and current officials looking to move up the officiating pathway.
• Marking Level 2 questions for officials looking to upgrade.
• Arrange reports for officials looking to upgrade to Levels 3 & 4.
• Checking application forms for upgrading to Level 2 and above and sending to the officials development officer for processing.
• Creating standardised detail of good practice, to go in the officials’ toolkit to help with consistency.
• Discuss any discipline-specific concerns raised and take action.
Head – Margaret McInally – firstname.lastname@example.org
Head – Dave Cairns – email@example.com
Margaret Ann MacLachlan
Head – Joyce Rammell – firstname.lastname@example.org
Pam Auckland – Mentoring
George Sneddon – Allocations
Lead – Mark Stringer
Head – Dave Finlayson – email@example.com
Head – Richard O’Grady – firstname.lastname@example.org
Rob Dalziel – Allocations
Andrew Minnis – Mentoring
Val Murdoch – Up-Grading
Head – Jason Pender – email@example.com
Head – Alistair Aitchison – firstname.lastname@example.org
Brian Brown – Reporting
Andy Law – Allocations
Margaret Ann MacLachlan – Mentoring
Track & Field