Become a member or renew your membership
To join scottishathletics, please read the information below then visit our online membership form.
If you are an existing member, you can log in here.
If you have any difficulties logging in, please do not rejoin as a new member if you are already a member. Contact our membership administrator Carol Robison and she will help you access your account.
Payment categories per year
Senior Club Member £22 – 21-64 years of age at joining/renewal date
U21 Club Member £12 – 13-20 years of age at joining/renewal date
U13 Club Member £9 – Under 13 years of age at joining/renewal date
Coach Member £25 (for three years) – Membership is for 3 years for current UKA qualified and licensed coaches. This is a non-competing membership.
Official Member – Free – Current UKA qualified and licensed technical officials. This is a non-competing membership.
Family Member £53 – Maximum of 2 Senior Club Members and any number of Junior club members (which includes Junior Member Under 13 and Junior Member Under 21) in the same family
Senior Member unattached £47 – 21-64 years of age and not a member of an affiliated club at joining/renewal date
Over 65 Member £14 – 65 years or over at joining/renewal date
Event organisation membership £50 – Companies, charities, community groups and other organisations who hold athletics events. This membership is available to organisations only.
Note: athletes competing in track and field or cross country competition may be unattached for one year. Following this, athletes must join an affiliated club. Athletes cannot return to unattached status after having competed for a club. (UKA Rule 21 S3)
Your Scottish Athletics Membership Benefits
Benefits for Individual Members include:
- You will receive PB magazine – packed with features on world class athletes, latest news and grassroots athletics.
- A 20% discount on Runderwear performance running underwear, bras, baselayers and socks for members of Sottish Athletics at runderwear.co.uk, using the discount code sent to you by email when you join.
- A 20% discount on the Aftershokz range of bone-conducting sports headphones and LED Lenser headtorches , via www.sportrewards.co.uk, using the discount code sent to you by email when you join.
- Edinburgh Leisure Reduced Fee: Present proof of your Scottish Athletics membership at one of their venues reception to sign up for their membership discount.
- 10% discount at active X – specialising in: Osteopathy, Sports & Remedial Massage, Back Pain Rehab Course and Postural Analysis. Tel: 0131 221 1415 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: http://backpainandsciatica.co.uk Quote ref ‘Sponsorship Prog’.
- 10% discount at The Watch Strap Store, an online retailer of watch straps. To claim your 10% discount simply visit The Watch Strap Store website and enter the coupon code SA10 during the checkout process. Their range includes a selection of leather watch straps and also NATO watch straps. All watch straps are supplied with spring bars and all orders are delivered free within the UK.
Benefits for Competing Members (i.e. athlete members) also include:
- Eligibility to compete in Championship competition
- Eligibility for representative competition including Scottish internationals
- Eligibility for squad membership
- Public liability insurance on the UKA master policy which has a £20 million cover and a claims history going back more than a decade
- £2 discount on entry fees for all open scottishathletics licensed road/MT, trail and cross country races
Benefits for Event Organisation Members include:
- Eligibility to apply for and to hold a scottishathletics event licence for any of your athletics event(s)
- Opportunity to apply for scottishathletics Championship status for your event(s)
- Public liability insurance on the UKA master policy to cover your licensed event(s)
- Your licensed event(s) added to the scottishathletics fixture calendar
- Access to advice and guidance from scottishathletics on the planning and delivery of your licensed event(s)
For any queries, please contact membership administrator Carol Robison.