Become a member
Register now to become a member of scottishathletics. It’s easy – just follow our online membership steps.
When you have completed the steps, you should receive a confirmation e-mail (please check your junk mail if you do not receive it).
Renew your membership
If you are already a member of scottishathletics please visit this page and use the panel on the right of the page to log in to your account (do not use the form on that page to create a new membership). If you have any problems, please contact Membership Administrator Carol Robison.
Current member login
To log in and update your details, enter your Username and Password at the login page.
Payment categories per year
Junior Member (Under 13) – £7 – Under 13 years of age at joining/renewal date
Junior Member (Under 21) – £8 – 13-20 years of age at joining/renewal date
Senior Club Member – £20 – 21-64 years of age at joining/renewal date
Senior Unattached Member – £45 – 21-64 years of age and not a member of an affiliated club at joining/renewal date
Over 65 Member – £12 – 65 years or over at joining/renewal date
Family Membership – £47 – Maximum of 2 Senior Club Members and any number of Junior club members (which includes Junior Member Under 13 and Junior Member Under 21) in the same family
Coach – £25 – Membership is for 3 years for current UKA qualified and licensed coaches. This is a non-competing membership.
Technical Official – Free – Current UKA qualified and licensed technical officials. This is a non-competing membership.
Your Scottish Athletics Membership Benefits
- Special Athletics Weekly Offer to scottishathletics members As a registered member of scottishathletics we are pleased to be able to offer you the chance to try Athletics Weekly magazine FREE for 4 weeks. If you like what you read, you will be transferred to the lowest available subscription rate of only £7.99 a month at the end of the four week period. Click here or call 01788 392018 quoting SA0118
- You will receive PB magazine – packed with features on world class athletes, latest news and grassroots athletics.
- With Voice Mobile you can save up to £346 on mobile phone plans compared to EE direct. You can access the latest deals on their website at www.VoiceMobileBenefits.co.uk/sa
- A 20% discount on AfterShokz’s range of bone-conducting sports headphones using the discount code sent to you by email when you join.
- Edinburgh Leisure reduced fee – contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10% discount at active X – specialising in: Osteopathy, Sports & Remedial Massage, Back Pain Rehab Course and Postural Analysis. Tel: 0131 221 1415 Email: email@example.com Web: http://backpainandsciatica.co.uk Quote ref ‘Sponsorship Prog’.
- 10% discount at The Watch Strap Store, an online retailer of watch straps. To claim your 10% discount simply visit The Watch Strap Store website and enter the coupon code SA10 during the checkout process. Their range includes a selection of leather watch straps and also NATO watch straps. All watch straps are supplied with spring bars and all orders are delivered free within the UK
Benefits for Competing Members (i.e. those with membership numbers starting with SA) also include:
- Eligibility to compete in Championship competition
- Eligibility for representative competition including Scottish internationals
- Eligibility for squad membership
- Public liability insurance on the UKA master policy which has a £20 million cover and a claims history going back more than a decade
- £2 discount on entry fees for all scottishathletics licensed races
For any queries, please contact membership administrator Carol Robison.
If for any reason you are unable to complete an online membership form, registration can be processed over the phone on 0131 476 7321.