Top Banner
Top Banner


If you wish to organise an athletics event, be it a track and field meeting, road race, cross-country event, hill race or highland games, you will require a licence. Power of 10 and Runbritain Rankings will only include performances from licensed events.

Licences will only be issued to organisations who are current members of scottishathletics. This includes affiliated athletics clubs, associate members and event organisation members (formerly called corporate members). If you would like an event licence and are not currently a member, register as an event organisation member through the ‘Signup’ link at the top of the page.

We are currently accepting applications for events planned for the Winter 2020-21 and Summer 2021 seasons. This covers all events taking place on or before 30th September 2021.

Click here to apply for a Winter 2020-21 event licence
Click here to apply for a Summer 2021 event licence

Please ensure that you familiarise yourself with the the post-event returns process before applying, and ensure that you do not have any outstanding licences overdue.

If you are applying for a licence for a Road Race, please ensure your course measurement certificate is up to date before applying. Renewal instructions can be found on page 2 of your existing licence. An out of date or missing certificate could cause a delay in your licence being issued.

Expand Social Feeds