Covid-19 update: our guidance ahead of move to Level 0
The First Minister gave an update on July 13 on the latest round of the easing of Covid-19 restrictions.
That announcement confirmed that all of mainland Scotland will move to Level 0 at 00:01 on July 19.
We have now updated the framework and guidance documents that sit on our Covid-19 section (on this website; see link above).
From July 19 the key changes relevant to sport and physical activity are:
- Indoor field of play bubbles for all ages are permitted.
- Outdoor physical distancing is reducing from 2m to 1m.
- Indoor physical distancing in other settings will be reduced from 2m to 1m.
- Organised outdoor events will continue to need to comply with the size limits and processes already set out for level 0.
- Face coverings indoors.
- Restrict max occupancy in buildings to 7sqm/person to achieve enhanced ventilation (equivalent to 15 l/s/p).
If you require any further information, please contact your National Club Manager.
scottishathletics Staff – contact details