Become a member
Register now to become a member of scottishathletics. It’s easy – just follow our online membership steps.
When you have completed the steps, you should receive a confirmation e-mail (please check your junk mail if you do not receive it).
Renew your membership
If you are already a member of scottishathletics please visit this page and use the panel on the right of the page to log in to your account (do not use the form on that page to create a new membership). If you have any problems, please contact Membership Administrator Carol Robison.
Current member login
To log in and update your details, enter your Username and Password at the login page.
Payment categories per year
Senior club member – £19 (21- 65)
Senior unattached member – £33 (21-65)
Over 65 member – £11
Junior club member – £6 (9 -21 years old)
Family membership – £40 (2 seniors and all children under 21)
Technical Official member – Free
Coach member – £25 for 3 year period
Your Scottish Athletics Membership Benefits
- You will receive PB magazine – this quarterly publication is packed with features on world class athletes, latest news and developments as well as coaching techniques.
- 10% discount on sportswear from Run 4 It.
- A 20% discount on AfterShokz’s range of bone-conducting sports headphones using the discount code sent to you by email when you join.
- SAVE OVER 50% ON A SUBSCRIPTION TO ATHLETICS WEEKLY MAGAZINE!
Athletics Weekly has been the world’s premier source of news, results, features and training advice for the No.1 Olympic sport since 1945. As a member of Scottish Athletics you will receive over 50% discount on the cover price! For only £7.99 a month you will receive your magazine delivered directly to your door. Your subscription will include our unrivalled coverage of the London 2017 World Championships as well as our monthly bumper issues. Simply fill out this online form using discount code SA17. This benefit is available until 30 September 2017.
- Discounts on tickets for scottishathletics Annual Awards Dinner.
- Edinburgh Leisure reduced fee – contact Corporate Sales Executive JamesStockton@edinburghleisure.co.uk
- 10% discount at active X – specialising in: Osteopathy, Sports & Remedial Massage, Back Pain Rehab Course and Postural Analysis. Tel: 0131 221 1415 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: http://backpainandsciatica.co.uk Quote ref ‘Sponsorship Prog’.
- 10% discount at The Watch Strap Store, an online retailer of watch straps. To claim your 10% discount simply visit The Watch Strap Store website and enter the coupon code SA10 during the checkout process. Their range includes a selection of leather watch straps and also NATO watch straps. All watch straps are supplied with spring bars and all orders are delivered free within the UK
Benefits for Competing Members (i.e. those with membership numbers starting with SA) also include:
- Eligibility to compete in Championship competition
- Eligibility for representative competition including Scottish internationals
- Eligibility for squad membership
- Public liability insurance on the UKA master policy which has a £20 million cover and a claims history going back more than a decade
- £2 discount on entry fees for all scottishathletics permitted races
For any queries, please contact membership administrator Carol Robison.
If for any reason you are unable to complete an online membership form, registration can be processed over the phone on 0131 476 7321.