Join our HR webinar on staff and paid coaches
Scottish Athletics – French Duncan partnership
Calling all club folk!
As part of our HR partnership with French Duncan, and in conjunction with Scottish Gymnastics, we are delivering a webinar for clubs on Wednesday 22 July from 10am to 11.30am.
French Duncan’s HR Consultant, James Richardson, will lead the session which will focus on the key areas listed below as well as any answer questions submitted in advance.
This webinar will appeal to clubs that employ staff or engage the services of coaches.
- Introduction to French Duncan HR services, James Richardson, HR consultant.
- Furloughed staff – how to return staff from furlough, the hybrid between part-time working and furlough, holiday entitlements whilst staff are on furlough
- Organisational review – how to ensure that you have the right staffing/coaching structures to meet the new needs of the business
- Working and supporting those staff not confident to return to work including those who are shielding
- Preparing staff to return to work
- Changing contracts of employment – additional duties required
- Roles and responsibilities if a staff member presents with COVID symptoms or has the virus
- Questions & answers from members
To take part, please book by 5pm on Monday 20 July and if you have specific questions you would like the team to address, please add them in the space you will find in the booking form here.
Club Development, French Duncan, HR webinar