CLOSES THURSDAY: Enter here for Lindsays Virtual Road Challenge
ENTER ONLINE HERE
Entries are open for the next Lindsays Virtual Road Challenge event organised by scottishathletics.
This time we’re asking runners to compete over the weekend of December 4-7 and submit us their performances.
And, in the U20/Seniors/Masters category there’s the option of racing over 3k, 5k or 10k.
It’s £2 per athlete to enter and you have to be a current scottishathletics member to compete. There are team elements this time, so club entries are welcome.
Entries are open until midnight on Thursday 3 December.
Here are a few more details:
- Registration is through the scottishathletics online club or individual portal at £2 per runner.
- Entry is open to athletes in the U11, U13, U15, U17, U20, Senior and Masters age groups.
- Age groups are based on the current 2020-21 Road/Cross Country competition year.
- 1.5km U11/U13
- 3km U15/U17 /U20/Sen/Masters
- 5km U17/U20/U20/Sen/Masters
- 10km U20/Sen/Masters
Photo with thanks to Owain Williams
- Performances should be submitted online to scottishathletics by the athlete taking part and state time elapsed.
- Athletes in the U15 age group and above are expected to provide a Garmin/Strava link to their run as proof of their performance. Athletes in the U11 and U13 age groups do not need to provide this but should complete their runs within an organised club training session under the supervision of a UKA qualified coach.
- Athletes must make their runs PUBLICon their Garmin/Strava profile to allow results scrutiny.
- Performances submitted that do not comply with the rules set out will be marked as non-scoring in the final results and will not be eligible as qualifying performances.
- Club group runs organised and supervised by a UKA qualified coach are acceptable for results purposes. The supervising Coach should be named in place of GPS data.
- Individual by Age Group
- Teams of 3 Any Age Any Gender per distance
- Club Team – 1 result each distance
- Total Combined Distance by Club