Become a member or renew your membership
Become a member of scottishathletics
Register now to become a member of scottishathletics. It’s easy; just follow our online membership steps.
When you have completed the steps, you should receive a confirmation e-mail (please check your junk mail as well). Re-log on to our "Members" login area, by entering your user name or scottishathletics number and password, in the left side panel of our website.
Renew your membership
If you are already a member of scottishathletics renew your membership here. Any problems, contact the membership administrator Carol Robison at email@example.com or on 0131 476 7321.
If you are a member of scottishathletics and have registered with this website, enter your user name or scottishathletics number and password in the "Members" login in the top left hand panel of the website to sign-in, update your personal details and use the on-line facilities.
Membership costs per category as of 1 April 2011
Payment categories per year:
Junior Club Member (U21) £5.00
Senior Club Member £18.00
Senior member unattached (ie. not with a club) £32.00
Coach Membership (3 year period) £25.00 (percentage goes to ACS for subsidised development opportunities)
Official Membership Free
Friend and Supporter membership £18.00
Over 65 membership £10.00
Family * £36.00
* Please ring membership on 0131 476 7321
Your Scottish Athletics Membership Benefits:
- Have PB, the official magazine of scottishathletics delivered directly through your door. The quarterly publication is packed with features on world class athletes, latest news and developments as well as coaching techniques.
- 10% discount on sportswear from Run & Become, 20 Queensferry Road,Edinburgh EH2 4QW 0131 313 5300
- Discounts on tickets for scottishathletics Annual Awards Dinner.
- Edinburgh Leisure reduced fee of £41 per month for unlimited access to gym, pool and fitness classes at all Edinburgh Leisure sites excluding the Royal Commonwealth Pool and Craiglockhart Leisure Centre. To include all Edinburgh Leisure sites, monthly fee is £44. We now also offer single site gym or fitness class only memberships at £26 per month– contact Kayleigh Sinclair, Membership Advisor 0131 312 7957 or KayleighSinclair@edinburghleisure.co.uk
- 15% discount at Active X - specialists in: Osteopathy, Physiotherapy, Sports Massage, Personal Training, Well being, Health Optimisation, Habit Changing & Hypnotherapy and Postural Analysis. Tel: 0845 260 1520. http://www.active-x.co.uk/ Quote ref: sport scot for the discount.
- 10% discount at The Watch Strap Store, an online retailer of watch straps. To claim your 10% discount simply visit The Watch Strap Store website and enter the coupon code SA10 during the checkout process. Their range includes a selection of leather watch straps and also NATO watch straps. All watch straps are supplied with spring bars and all orders are delivered free within the UK.
Competing Member Benefits i.e. those with membership starting with SA also include:
- Eligibility to compete in Championship competition
- Eligibility for representative competition including Scottish internationals
- Eligibility for squad membership
- Public liability insurance on the UKA master policy which has a £20 million cover and a claims history going back more than a decade
- £2 discount on entry fees for all scottishathletics permitted races
For any queries, contact the Membership Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org. Membership registration can be alternatively processed over the phone on 0131 476 7321 or download and complete the membership form from the downloadable forms section below and post to:
South Gyle, Edinburgh